Friday, September 23, 2016

Plaid Plates


It is cold out today, and I'm working on our Sunday table.
Last year when I bought these animal salad plates from West Elm,
I thought they would be so great paired with plaid plates.
But I didn't have a great plaid plate, so I've been looking all year.

So excited when I recently found these plaid plates at Pottery Barn!
I think they'll be fun at Christmas and during autumn and winter --
And I had coupons {from college dorm room} which made them on sale!
{Hooray for sales!}


Here are a few of the 8 different animals in stylish winter wear.
A lynx {or is it a bobcat} --


A moose -- with toggle buttons.


An owl, in blue plaid flannel AND a bowtie.


And a puffin -- love the puffin.

2 comments:

  1. Where do you find this stuff? Those are some pretty cool plates and unique. But more importantly, where do you store all this stuff when not in use!? Very cool. -Diedre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The animal plates are from West Elm. I think the plaid plates are Pottery Barn {or TJMaxx} I have a few sets of plaid dishes. :l I keep them in a hutch and in a closet in our basement. I just love dishes...I guess like some people collect fabrics, or art supplies...dishes are my thing. :)

      Delete