Saturday, March 5, 2016

Spring Garden Table


This is our Sunday table set for tomorrow.
Last year I bought some pastel dishes from Williams Sonoma.
We usually set our table for 8, so I picked up 2 of each of the four 
colors they were offering -- green, lavender, blue and pink.
As an afterthought, I bought 2 extra plates in each color.
I'm so glad I did because now I can mix-and-match 
our table for eight with any combination of the four colors.

This week I'm using pink and blue.
Last week I used all four colors -- you can see the table here.


Golden egg centerpiece and jellybeans around the candles.
The grass runner was an after-easter purchase. 
I also love this grass runner in this post that I found at Pier One.


I think these spring garden salad plates will be great to use all month.
I love the combination of animals and flowers.


The golden egg centerpiece makes me think of some of our favorite Spring traditions --
and most importantly

Table Info --

Williams Sonoma:
Blue chargers, pastel plates, Spring Garden Plates, 
Spring Garden Napkins, bunny/cabbage napkin rings, and jelly beans 

Table Runner - Tia Pan Trading
Placemats - TJMaxx
Candleholders and Cloche - Tuesday Morning
Cake stand, bunny salt/pepper, duckling - local mom-and-pop shoppe

Stemware - hand-me-down
Flatware - can't remember


Left {bottom} to right {top}:
Pottery Barn -- Flora salad plates
Williams-Sonoma -- Spring Garden salad plates 
Williams-Sonoma -- Happy Easter glass
Pier One - Easter Bunny Faces 
Williams-Sonoma -- Damask Easter Bunny salad plates 


Linking to:



No comments:

Post a Comment