Monday, February 15, 2016

Waiting on Spring


We are excited for SPRING at our house.
The first day of SPRING is just 34 days away,
and we can't wait!

Fun find -- Oversized carrots placed over the stove.
White bunnies are always a favorite.

Favorite SPRING dishes are coming out this week!


These Pip Studio dishes are some of my favorites for SPRING and Mother's Day.


When it comes to dishes, Christmas patterns are my downfall.
Spring dishes are a close second! 
I love pastels, and flowers, and bunnies, and SPRING!

These are some of our favorites from the past few years.
{I always look for them on sale, and tend to buy the smaller salad plates 
to mix-and-match with what I already have.}

Left {bottom} to right {top}:
Pottery Barn -- Flora salad plates {The Flora dinner plates are also beautiful.} 
Williams-Sonoma -- Spring Garden salad plates {bought this year}
Williams-Sonoma -- Happy Easter glass {to my knowledge no longer available} 
Pier One - Easter Bunny Faces {These are available again this year -- these sell out fast!}
Williams-Sonoma -- Damask Easter Bunny salad plates {bought last year after Easter sale}

No comments:

Post a Comment