Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Table


One last October table...Happy Halloween!


The damask plates are several years old.  
I bought them on clearance from Pottery Barn when we were living in Mississippi. 
I've been hoping to find two of these Halloween plates to add to my collection all season.
But no luck, until today!  
2 black/white Halloween plates at Hobby Lobby -- found a purchased! 
A spider and a pumpkin plate to add to my collection for next year.

So excited!!!!!!

You can see another 2014 Halloween table here.

Linking to:

4 comments:

  1. love the bold colors in this table did you make the tablecloth? you usually can never find orange love the black and white plates. I clicked your other Halloween table boy I wish I could find plates like these they are great too are they all from Hobby Lobby? mine never carried any plates like these at all.Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the tablecloth is a 60X60 piece of fabric. On both Halloween tables, the salad plates are from Hobby Lobby. {If you check early in the season, you might have better luck. Both times, I either had to look the next year, or had to have a family member check their store.} I think the plates go quickly, and at our HL, they do not restock the dinnerware like they do other items. Good luck Susie!

      Delete
  2. Wow I love the striking black and white pattern on the dishes and how well they play off the Orange. What a great centerpiece arrangement!

    ReplyDelete