Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Table 3

Here is our Sunday table from today.
{Can you see all the colors outside our window?}
Autumn is my favorite season.
And where we live,
 autumn is kind of a showoff -- it is absolutely so beautiful!!!
 
Menu:
Homemade chili, baked potatoes, baked squash and Salad de Maison
 
 
Flatware, tablecloth, and yellow place mats - Bed, Bath & Beyond
White chargers - Pier One
Ceramic acorns & cornucopia dishes - Ross
Leaf napkins - Walmart {years ago}
Stemware - MIL
Hanging Acorns - Pottery Barn, SIL {gift}
Centerpiece - large leaves
{Courtney Farms in Ocean Springs, MS}, 
Glass box {Tai Pan},
Fun yarn acorns {gift from friend last year} 
Tassels on chair backs -
Pear salt shaker [pictured] from Tuesday Morning & ribbons 
{I think I made this one back in 2006 or earlier}
 
My goal is to set a pretty table for my family each Sunday.
Here are the tables I've set so far...
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment